Untuk mendapatkan kemaskini terbaru bagi Jawatan Kosong Kerajaan & Swasta 2018, sila ke https://www.ejawatan.com.my
Jawatan Kosong HSBC Bank
If you’re looking for a career that will help you to stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential:
1. Collection Officer (Mortgage)
2. Graduate Internship Programme
3. Relationship Manager – Kota Kinabalu (Wealth)
4. Contract Staff Officer
5. Temporary Clerk (HSBC HQ – Main Office)
6. Temporary Clerk (Muar)
7. Temporary Clerk (Penang)
8. Temporary Clerk (Kepong)
9. Temporary Clerk (Petaling Jaya)
10. Temporary Clerk (Damansara Heights)
11. Temporary Clerk (Damansara Utama)
12. Temporary Clerk (Subang Jaya)
13. Temporary Clerk (Bukit Bintang)
14. Temporary Clerk (Plaza Mont Kiara)
15. Senior Relationship Manager (Klang Valley)
16. Teller (Kuantan)
17. Telesales Representative
18. DIRECT SALES (CREDIT CARD & PERSONAL LOAN)
19. Personal Banker – Klang
20. Internship- Business Studies / Administration Students
HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the HSBC Group. HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, is headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from around 8,000 offices in 87 countries and territories in Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa.
HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad was locally incorporated in 1984 and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (a company under the HSBC Group). In 2006, HSBC was the first foreign bank to be awarded a Takaful (Islamic insurance) license in Malaysia. HSBC Amanah Takaful (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, a joint venture between HSBC Insurance (Asia Pacific) Holdings Limited (49% shareholding), Jerneh Asia Berhad (31% shareholding) and Employees Provident Fund Board of Malaysia (20% shareholding), commenced operations in August 2006.
In 2007, HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad was the first locally incorporated foreign bank to be awarded an Islamic banking subsidiary licence in Malaysia, and HSBC Amanah Malaysia, a full fledged Islamic bank wholly owned by HSBC Bank Malaysia, commenced operations in August 2008. HSBC in Malaysia has a network of 52 branches nationwide, of which 10 are Islamic finance branches.
Cara Memohon Jawatan Kosong HSBC Bank
Pemohon yang berminat memohon jawatan kosong di HSBC perlu memohon secara online disini.
HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad
2 Leboh Ampang Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia