Jawatan Kosong Kerajaan & Swasta Oktober 2017. Kami telah senaraikan jawatan mengikut bulan bagi memudahkan pencari kerja menyemak jawatan kosong yang ditawarkan. Sila LIKE & SHARE dengan rakan-rakan anda jika info kerja kosong 2017/2018 kami bermanfaat. Semoga kita semua mendapat pekerjaan. Terima kasih
Jawatan Kosong CIMB Group – 4 Oktober 2015
Permohonan adalah dipelawa daripada Warganegara Malaysia yang berkelayakan bagi memenuhi jawatan kosong di CIMB Group seperti berikut :
1. Financial Services Consultant
2. Personal Financial Consultant Sales
3. Relationship Manager Sales
5. Personal Loan Advisor (ASB)
6. Team Sales Manager – SME (Penang)
7. Team Sales Manager – Mortgage (East Malaysia)
8. Team Sales Manager – Mortgage (KL / Selangor)
9. Relationship Manager – Labuan
10. Relationship Manager – Ringlet
11. Relationship Manager – Kluang
12. Relationship Manager – Johor
13. Relationship Manager – Melaka
14. Relationship Manager – Port Dickson
15. Relationship Manager – Senawang
16. Relationship Manager – Bahau
17. Relationship Manager – Nilai
18. Relationship Manager – Seremban
19. Relationship Manager – Sarawak
dan banyak lagi jawatan kosong CIMB Group
CIMB Group is Malaysia’s second largest financial services provider and one of ASEAN’s leading universal banking groups. It offers consumer banking, investment banking, Islamic banking, asset management and insurance products and services. Headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, the Group is now present in eight out of 10 ASEAN nations (Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Brunei, Vietnam and Myanmar). Beyond ASEAN, the Group has market presence in China, Hong Kong, Bahrain, India, Sri Lanka, Australia, Taiwan, Korea, the US and UK.
CIMB Group has the most extensive retail branch network in ASEAN of more than 1,000 branches. CIMB Group’s investment banking arm is also one of the largest Asia Pacific-based investment banks, offering amongst the most comprehensive research coverage of more than 1,000 stocks in the region.
CIMB Group operates its business through three main brand entities, CIMB Bank, CIMB Investment Bank and CIMB Islamic. CIMB Group is also the 96.9% shareholder of Bank CIMB Niaga in Indonesia and 93.7% shareholder of CIMB Thai in Thailand.
CIMB Group is listed on Bursa Malaysia via CIMB Group Holdings Berhad. It had a market capitalisation of approximately RM58.9 billion as at 31 December 2013. The Group has over 40,000 employees located in 17 global markets.
Pemohon yang berminat mengisi jawatan kosong di CIMB Group perlu memohon secara online disini.