Jawatan Kosong IKEA – 30 November 2015
Permohonan adalah dipelawa daripada Warganegara Malaysia yang berkelayakan bagi memohon jawatan di IKEA seperti berikut :
1. Deputy IKEA Food Manager – IKEA Damansara
2. Business Developer, Transport & Services – IKEA Damansara
3. In-store Logistics Manager- IKEA Cheras
4. IKEA Business Sales Team Leader – IKEA Damansara
5. Shopkeeper (Workspace) – IKEA Damansara
6. Customer Service Manager – IKEA Damansara
7. Deputy Customer Relations Manager – IKEA Damansara
8. Purchaser (Malaysia) Purchasing – IKEA Damansara
9. Sales & Supply Support Specialist (In Store Logistics) – IKEA Damansara
10. Project Manager – IKEA Cheras
“To create a better everyday life for the many people”, this is the IKEA vision. Our business idea is “to offer a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible will be able to afford them”.
We work hard to achieve quality at affordable prices for our customers through optimising our entire value chain, by building long-term supplier relationships, investing in highly automated production and producing large volumes. Our vision also goes beyond home furnishing. We want to create a better everyday for all people impacted by our business.
The main financial principle of IKEA is to grow by using our own resources. In other words, we earn our money before we spend it. This makes it possible for us to make long-term investments for the future.
The IKEA vision is the foundation for our growth. We want to make sure that IKEA is accessible, so that more people can create a better everyday life at home. We re-invest a majority of our profits in existing and new IKEA stores, as well as in product development, sustainable solutions and by continuously lowering prices to our customers.
IKEA Cheras tawar lebih 300 peluang pekerjaan
No.2 Jalan PJU 7/2,
47800 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
+(603) 7726 7777
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan : 25 – 30 November 2015